I WELCOME WITH YOU!


Aunt Grazyna and Grandfather Zbigniew.
(you can see her withered leg)

I feel like Józef T. K. Korzeniowski come to here your great country of England to make wonderful life and find that everyone he is making shit where he is eating.
What is wrong with people here. Ten years previously I was coming out of jail in Hrádek for selling pig milk to help my family. I had no car, as it was too much to pay, I live with my sister who make fuck to Dodek Dudek for money that help with money to feed mother, and grandmother. I have no wife as she die from selling blood.
Now here I live in Wales England and I have BMW, and I earn £170.00 in one week packing flesh for Danepak company. I have woman to make sex with and I smoke cigarettes that are made not from cardboard and Chinese pubic hair. I is loving this country and Mr. Brown. The world is all mad or what?

No comments: